Baby Showers

Mystery Gift

The delivery man just dropped off a pack n'play at my front door. My registry shows one as having been purchased. There is no notification on the packaging or on the BBB website who could have gotten me such a lovely gift. When I got married, I could find out on the website who had bought us what (which was great as DH had a tendency to throw out the packages including the cards!) so I could thank them properly.

Anyone know what I should do? I guess I could call BBB...

Re: Mystery Gift

• Call - I'm not familiar with BBB, but I know some sites (like Macy's) keep records for just such occasions.
    EPing resource blog: http://pumpingmoms.blogspot.com We want you to contribute your story!
  • I just wonder if I should wait a week then call if/when more things come delivered like this? It just seems a poorly thought-out system. My shower is next week, so maybe someone will come with a card and a pic of a pac'play?
  • Loading the player...
  • I had this issue several times with BRU. Just call. be sure to ask if there was a gift message too, in case it went on one person's credit card but it was from multiple people.
  • I got a mystery gift (Coffee maker) during my wedding... LOL  Never found out whom it was from.

But trying calling.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Did it come with a packing slip? I just received a gift in the mail off of my BRU registry and the sender actually wrote a little something on the packing slip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"