Florida Babies

Work From Home Mommies? (or want to?)

I don't know about anyone here, but I have been searching HIGH and LOW for some opportunities to make some $ while staying home with my LO. DH does construction and things are not always as consistent as they should be. (Talk about stress)

But after all the searching I've done, I finally found something that I'm super enthusiastic about and absolutely am passionate about. I wanted to share it with anyone else who might be in the same boat I was in. 

I started selling a product called Scentsy. They're flameless, wickless, candles that are so much SAFER than any of the normal "wax burners." First of all, the wax is warmed not burned so if any of your LO's or FurChildren were to knock it over, it won't burn them! It's the same as the paraffin wax that you might have your hands or feet dipped in at the spa! (It's even made out of a food-grade wax that is non-toxic if accidentally ingested.) 

If you're interested in more information, please do NOT hesitate to contact me! I'm so excited about this, I wanted to share!

ScentsToRemember@gmail.com

Also, if you're interested in hosting your own party and want to try out this system for FREE, let me know! (Great time to do get all the ladies together for some Mommy Group time! We should have a "Mommy & Me" Scentsy party!)

I'd love to meet more SAHM's like myself in my area, let me know!!

kcaldwell.scentsy.us for my full website.

(and did I mention there are over 80 scents available! I'm running a special right now, any party you book in August, you'll get 10% off your order on TOP of the hostes rewards you'd already receive!)

Hope to hear from some of my Bumpies!  

Re: Work From Home Mommies? (or want to?)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"