South Florida Babies

Shopping diet?

I'm watching GMA and they are talking about this experiment where people wore the same 6 items of clothing (underwear doesn't count) for a month (sixitemsorless.com; https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mailform?id=11230519). 

They mixed and matched and wore diff accessories.  I think maybe I could do 2 weeks, but a month?  Hmmm, not sure.  I think I'd get bored.  Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shopping diet?

• Personally I know that I could not do that. I know for sure I would get bored. I have more shirts in my closet than I can wear in a month. I like to have variety in colors, styles, etc. I dont know how long i could do it for...probably less than two weeks. interesting for those that can do it. but i know i couldnt.

• hmm....  lol  I don't think I could do this just because I don't do laundry often enough. How often are they rewashing this stuff????? I know I wear pants a couple times before I wash them  but blouses just once and then off to the laundry...
  • Loading the player...
  • I could probably do this, too.  IDK if it's all those years of private school, but I actually have to think about outfits for work in the mornings and I don't like mixing my work clothes with my weekend clothes.  So, I usually rotate the same pieces over and over but just try to make them look like different outfits, lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"