South Florida Babies

TGIF!

Happy Friday ladies!  Hope this weekend isn't a total washout!

Any plans?  One of my best friend's is celebrating her son's first birthday tomorrow, so we are off to Gymboree...  and that reminds me that Hunter's 1st bday is almost a month away!  Where does the time go?

Enjoy your Friday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TGIF!

• Well, my parents were supposed to drive down tonight and spend the weekend. My dad and DH were gonna get up in the attic and rewire the electric so that we could install a cieling fan in Isabelle's room... But I guess it all depends on how bad the weather gets today.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU! Have a great weekend, Doris. I cannot believe Hunter is already almost 1!!!

• Happy Friday Everyone!  Rain rain go away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Friday girls!!

I have zero plans for the weekend.. My back has been pretty awful so I'm taking it easy. I have a spinal block scheduled for Monday so hopefully that will give me some relief!

Doris, I cannot believe that you are getting ready to celebrate Hunter's first birthday! That is crazy... time flies. What are you planning on doing??

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We were going to have a family garage sale tomorrow, but got postponed due to rain.  So now my weekend is open.  I want to begin cleaning out the boys' room... tons of junk in there.  And prob get the garage sale pile growing.

Hopefully we have nice weather Sunday so I can relax in the pool!  My feet are so swollen.  Doctor told me to take 1 day a wk to just remain w/ feet up, no walking or anything.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • AlbahAlbah member
    My sister came down from Mexico and we will be celebrating her civil wedding ceremony tomorrow! Other than that, no crazy plans....just trying to take it easy so baby doesn't come early! ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• TGIF!!!

I have no huge plans for the weekend.. Sunday we have a bday party but other than that not too much..

I might hit this maternity consignment shop tomorrow not sure tho..

Have a great one ladies

Liz

• imageEliStar:

Doris, I cannot believe that you are getting ready to celebrate Hunter's first birthday! That is crazy... time flies. What are you planning on doing??

I know!

I'm doing his party at Gymboree.  That way it's a set start/end time, no mess at my house, and it's a bunch of little kids that Hunter can play with :-)

• imagedoris03:
    imageEliStar:

I know!

I'm doing his party at Gymboree.  That way it's a set start/end time, no mess at my house, and it's a bunch of little kids that Hunter can play with :-)

That sounds like a blast :) I'm sure Hunter will love it!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"