New York Babies
Options

CWRC in Manhattan?

Hi Ladies/New York Gals,

As you can see from my siggy, I normally post/lurk on TTTC but I have a question that I thought was more appropriate for other boards including this one.

Does anyone have any feedback for Columbia CWRC in Manhattan? I just finished my first clomid cycle and so far they have lost medical records, given me conflicting information and failed to provide consent forms for my first clomid/IUI cycle. Maybe I am just having bad luck there.

Did anyone here use them and if so, were you happy with their care in the end?

Thank you!  

TTC #1 since July '09 * SA, Bloodwork - normal * HSG - Right blocked tube * HSG with tubal cannulation - April, 2010 * 3 clomid + IUI = BFN * SHG and MRI for uterine fibrod * Laparascopic myomectomy - Oct, 2010 * SHG revealed scar tissue* Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue from myomectomy - Feb, 2011 * IVF #1 in March (beta 3/39)

Re: CWRC in Manhattan?

• Options

Hi- i never post on this board so apologies for replying so late.

I went to CWRC. I know have an 11 week old son through IVF. I did 6 IUI's there and 1 cancelled IVF before my BFP.

My Dr was Dr. Guarnaccia. I have mixed feelings about CWRC. Although in the end we had success, we also had a few issues with the clinic. Most of the issues I had were admin related as well. The worst one being that when my DH had to give a frozen sample for an IUI when he was going out of town and they did an SA on the sample instead of sending it to cryo.

SO yes, I was happy with their care in the end, but they did f-up on some important stuff due to 'paperwork' errors. RIght before I got my BFP we had a second opinion at Cornell, and if we decide to TTC#2, we will go there.

Good luck to you and page me if you have more q's. I am on on the SAIF board.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"