Minnesota Babies

New to the area, recommend your pedi please!!

DH and I just moved here from SC and need help finding a good pediatrician. We would really like one that doesn't push CIO and is ok with the AP philosophy. DH and I do practice some AP techniques and would love a pedi that won't insist we do things their way. We would also like a pedi that listens to us for a change!! TIA!

Re: New to the area, recommend your pedi please!!

• where do you live?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you live around the Eden Prairie area, I would HIGHLY recommend All About Children.  WONDERFUL pedi's, here's their webpage https://www.allaboutchildren.net/  Good Luck with your Pedi search!
  • Loading the player...
  • We live in St. Louis Park, but we are willing to travel outside of this area for a good pediatrician.
  • LMK613LMK613 member

i'm in St Louis Park and we've chosen Pediatric Services....they are right on Minnetonka off Hwy 100....

I actually went there as well, from birth to college (however the office was in a different location then)....we interviewed a few pedis there....including mine from growing up...they are a smaller clinic, but have 6 fabulous doctors....i'm not sure about their views on specifics you asked about, but it wouldn't hurt to ask!  Good Luck!!

www.pspa.md  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Riverway Clinic in Anoka-Dr. Keplinger. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

She is very supportive of my parenting styles. She is an AP parent herself-she co-slept with her children and BFed her son until he was 2. She not only shares her perspective as a pediatrician, but also a mom to a mom. She's great with babies and kids-gives them lots of attention and cuddles while she's in the room. I really can't speak highly enough about her!

• nici84nici84 member

We live in the Lake Elmo area. We take my daughter to a Family Dr, At the Healtheast Oakdale Clinic; Dr Jarstad. She is SUPER great with my daughter!!!

She has kids herself, and the nurses are really nice too. The whole place makes you feel at ease. Nice staff, and they even remember me eachtime I go in. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • Wayzata Childrens Clinic...in Minnetonka near Ridgedale.  Google it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"