Phoenix Babies

MW or OB/GYN in Mesa

I live in east Mesa and am looking for a MW and a new OB/GYN closer to where I live.  My current OB/GYN is in Chandler and doesn't have convenient hours for me.  I'm looking for extended or weekend hours.  Any recommendations?
imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Re: MW or OB/GYN in Mesa

• vflipovflipo member
    Check out Goodman and Partridge at azmomdocs.com They're fantastic and have offices all over the east valley.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I had dr.s from goodman and partridge too.  I had Dr. Kothari.  She was great!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you know what they charge?  They don't seem to be under my insurance plan, so I'd have to pay OOP.  Unfortunately, my insurance seems to cover very few MW's or OB/GYN's in my area, which is interesting since my school district is Mesa Public Schools.  You'd think they'd have more Mesa doctors on there.
    imageimageimage

• Nevermind, just found out that they are covered by insurance, I'm calling them right now.
    imageimageimage

• I use Oasis OBGyn which is located on Brown between Power and Recker and they deliver at Banner Gateway. I had Patridge & Goodman for 1 year and even tried switching offices and doctors and absolutely HATED them! I would never recommend them, but it looks like others like them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"