Florida Babies

Re: drbeth

• awww.... you are so sweet for checking in on me!  I am feeling wonderful.  I haven't had any spotting since saturday and it was never heavy.  I was just really freakin' out given my history.  I am so happy to know you have been right where I am and you have a beautiful daughter now.  It makes me cry when I think that other people have gone through what I have.  It is so devastating, but I'm sure when I hold my little baby all of that heartache will be much less.

I have great news.... I met my MW, Christina, and she is amazing!!!  I am so excited about the Birth Center Birth!   

• Glad to hear that everything is going good.  I wish I had gone the midwife route.  It was good for me that I had a regular OB because I blood pressure issues but I would have liked a slightly more natural birth.

Holding your baby will totally change the past and the future.  I cherish every second that I have her in my sight.  I'm amazed by the entire journey and can't wait to do it again.

BTW... your screen name is Dr.  If you don't mind my asking...What do you do?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"