Potty Training
Options

which potty?

is there any potty that is better, easier for boys?

we got the disney Cars potty (red, lightning mcqueen, flush handle that goes vroom) haha.  He just takes the dang thing apart! He is fascinated with taking all the pieces off and trying to put it back together. If he does try to sit on it, he wont just sit backwards, he steps over it with one leg, tries to straddle it then tries to sit. his little peter nevers goes under the hood thing.

anyway, he doesn't seem terribly interested right now, we are just trying to familiarize him with it. Have him sit on it when were in the potty or just before bath. Get used to flushing it, etc.

is there any easy potty to sit on? Do all boys do this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: which potty?

• Options
    We have a floor potty and a seat that goes on the potty.  I have both baby bjorn and LOVE them.  There is a higher part that works great with boys and the peeing.  I have never had an issue with DS peeing on the floor or anywhere by that raised edge.  It is great.  They were pricey, but worth it.
  • Options
    imagebieanca:
    We have a floor potty and a seat that goes on the potty.  I have both baby bjorn and LOVE them.  There is a higher part that works great with boys and the peeing.  I have never had an issue with DS peeing on the floor or anywhere by that raised edge.  It is great.  They were pricey, but worth it.
    Yes I second the baby bjorn. Dd has the potty with the high back so that she can lean back and relax lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"