Philadelphia Babies

Intro (just moved in this weekend)

Hi ladies - I posted a few months ago that DH and I were likely moving to the area from TX. We are now here - DH is working in Allentown and our new place is in Macungie.

I grew up in State College, and went to Bucknell. DH grew up in Clarion and went to PSU. We're happy to be back in PA, and be closer to our families now that we have DS (8 months).

Hopefully this is the "right" board for the Lehigh Valley... I guess it's closer to Phillie than the Central PA one.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. 

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro (just moved in this weekend)

• Welcome home!  I grew up in Easton and now live in Philadelphia!

If you ever need an amazing photographer for the family check out Alison Conklin.

She did our wedding in the Lehigh Valley and my husband cannot wait for her to take baby pictures next year for us! 

Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Erin!

This board is pretty quiet. No where near as active as the Central Pa Bump board.  I hope your move went well!

Erica 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • EMTXEMTX member
    imageericanandy:

Hi Erin!

This board is pretty quiet. No where near as active as the Central Pa Bump board.  I hope your move went well!

Erica 

Hey Erica! Thanks :) I think I will also check in on the Central PA board still. Hope you're doing well!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome back!  I'm right in Emmaus.  We love it here and hopefully you will too!  I don't see many posts on this board from the Lehigh Valley area, but feel free to ask me anything you need to know about the immediate area!
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"