New Hampshire Babies

New Mommy & Me group in Manchester!!

The CMC in Manchester has started a mommy and me group and is looking for more participants!  The group is new so it can be whatever we want it to be...the facilitator would really love for the members to take ownership and make it into whatever they want/need.  At the last meeting I mentioned some struggles I have been having with bf'ing and that there are no local bf support groups so they are also going to add a bf'ing support meeting. 

The meeting is Wednesday's from 10-11:30am at the Catholic Medical Center Hospital, 100 McGregor Street in Manchester.  We meet in the Community Education Classroom on Level E. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and I hope some fellow NH bumpies will attend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Mommy & Me group in Manchester!!

• I would love to but I work full time M-F. Please post if you see anything that meets on the weekends. I would love to maybe meet up on a Saturday morning. Good luck with your group!  :)
  • Sounds interesting, but I also work on Wednesdays, for now anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am another one who would be interested in a weekend group.  I did see the pamphlet at my last PP appointment but will be back to work next week.
    Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • I'm thinking about checking it out when LO gets here. I'm delivering at the Mom's Place and have LOVED everyone at CMC.

Curious, what is the age range/demographic of moms that go?
  • imagezomgpmngl:

Curious, what is the age range/demographic of moms that go?

Ditto.  I got the info from Mom's for the Nini Bambini group when I delivered and we were going to check it out soon, but I'm more familiar with CMC.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm another that's been searching for a Mom's group, but also work full time, unfortunately that's on both Wednesday's and Saturdays.  Does anyone know of a group that meet in the evenings??
  • They do have a group meeting at Nini Bamini on Saturdays from 2:00 - 4:00pm.  

Working Moms ? Support Group for Working Mothers. Saturdays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.

For moms with babies, 0 to 24 months. Share the joys and challenges of motherhood with other mothers and their babies. We'll talk about feeding your baby, crying and sleeping, baby massage, playing with your baby, development milestones and parenting concerns. $2.00 for NiNi Bambini members, $5.00 for non-members. There is no registration required 

• I would love to go also, but like most Mommy and Me groups, they meet during the week in the morning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"