Secondary IF

**LUCKYH**

I am so happy to see you at 12 weeks!!  Keep on chugging!  Are you going to find out what you are having???  How have you been feeling?

I have been doing great.  It is so much fun having a little one around again.  She is starting to laugh and we started ceral yesterday and she is loving it! 

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **LUCKYH**

• LuckyHLuckyH member

Thanks!  I think we're going to be Team Green with this one.  This whole pregnancy has been a surprise so I thought we'd just roll with it.  I'm coming out of 1st tri and starting to feel better.  It comes and goes now, but I can see the light. :)

I'm so happy to hear you're doing well.  How's your DD doing as a big sister?  Is she loving every minute?  Those first few months are so special.  I'm glad you stopped in to say hi.  I was wondering about you.

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I think it is exciting to be team green, I just can not control myself... when I know that I can know I need to know... call me crazy!!! 

She loves being a big sis, likes to help to much sometimes... but the gap between them is nice, I was so worried about it, but it has worked out well.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"