Philadelphia Babies

Pediatrician Recs in Upper Dublin area?

My family will be relocating to the Upper Dublin area in August.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a good pediatrician or practice in the Upper Dublin (Ambler, Maple Glen, Horsham, Ft Washington) area?  Thanks.

Re: Pediatrician Recs in Upper Dublin area?

• I go to Lockman and Lucbell - I have met everyone in the practice and all are very nice. MY SIL has been also going there for years. I use Dr. Fitzpatrick. Kids FIRST Flourtown was also recommended to me and I know people that use them, but they are farther away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lockman and Lubell
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I third Lockman and Lubell. 
  • I fourth Lockman and Lubell
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • To give you an option other than the one everyone else has recommended, I would recommend Kressly Pediatrics.  We live in Maple Glen and it's about 20 minutes to their office in Warrington but it's totally worth it because both Dr. Kressly and Dr. David are GREAT.  Plus, they are only a couple minutes from Wegman's so we always go shopping right before or after our appointments. :-)

You can check our their website: www.kresslypediatrics.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in Maple Glen and go to Pediatric Medical Associates (https://www.pmadocs.com/index.htm) in Abington.  The doctors in the practice are great.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"