Missouri Babies

New to KC...OB/GYN recs

We just moved out to KC from the east and I am looking for an OB/GYN.   I want to get established with a practice before we get pregnant with No. 2.  We are building a house in Lee's Summit towards the Overland Park area.  Any recs on hospitals or doctors would be greatly appreciated!  TIA!

Re: New to KC...OB/GYN recs

• It may be a bit far for you, but I absolutley LOVE Myers, Fitch, Riojas Womens Clinic located in the Pavillion of North Kansas City Hospital.  I've seen Dr. Angela Spell for about 10 years now and she's been wonderful!  I have also heard really good things about Shawnee Mission Medical Center, but not sure on any particular Doctors.
  • I see Dr. Parul Nguyen at KC Women's Clinic. They have offices by Overland Park Regional (where I delivered) & St. Luke's East on Metcalf. She has been absolutely wonderful and the NP and other docs we've seen have been excellent as well. Cannot rec highly enough!

https://www.kansascitywomensclinic.com/

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Associated Womens Care, located in Lees Summit on the outer road off of Woods Chapel Rd. They deliver at Saint Lukes East in Lee's Summit. Great hospital!
  • I too go to AWC in Lee's Summit. Dr. DeJong is great! She delivers at St Luke's East and St. Marys in Blue Springs
  • I also go to Associated Womens Care in Lees Summit. I see Dr. Cobbinah and she is wonderful. Now matter how crazy busy they are, she always took her time to answer all of my questions and makes me feel like I am her only patient for the day.

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I actually drive about 45 minutes to Rockhill Women's care, www.rockhillwc.com - they deliver at St. Lukes East - Lee's Summit and at St. Joseph's (around 435 and State Line).  Staff there is fantastic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Midwest Obgyn... Dr Eric Peck.  Hes the best!!..from a nurses viewpoint.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in Lee's Summit and go to Independence Women's Clinic...Dr. Amy Trout...been with her for years! Nice new office at Centerpoint Hospital.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see Midwest Ob also. I love Dr. Peck and Amy.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • I go to Independence Womens Clinic and see Dr. Lemberger. I've been going to her for years and wouldn't use anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"