Military Families

MilSpouse Bloggers?

Hey ladies,

Curious to know if any of you blog? I do and will add you to my blog roll. Just post your link! :)

https://thisarmylife.wordpress.com/ 

Re: MilSpouse Bloggers?

• I do, I've just been super slacking lately because of school.

pocketfullofkryptonite.wordpress.com

• gotcha! put you on my blog link list.
  • Loading the player...
  • My link is in my siggy.

ETA:  OP, you should take out your last name from your ticker.  There are a lot of crazies lurking around the internet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one! Link in siggy! I'm following the rest of you too : )
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Thanks for the warning, but it's not my full last name. I don't ever reference my husbands name or our last name in my blog, Twitter, or on here. :)
  • Mines in my sig, its more about the kids and crafts than the Army, although a few posts have gotten snuck in there, lol.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Lurker here, I normally post on the MN board. Small small world, I grew up 7 miles from Temple :). I was wondering, how do you personalize your header on wordpress? I can't figure it out. I googled it, looked it up on wordpress, but can't figure it out. (I'm not very internet savvy)
  • @low~

Hmm basically I selected a template that allowed for customizing your header. There aren't many out there. Then I opened up Paint and made the banner myself by cutting and pasting photos and such. I saved it, then uploaded it in Wordpress as my banner.

The current theme I'm using is called: Vigilance. You have to load that one, then click header. Make sure the image you are posting as your banner is 920 x 180. Otherwise it will get chopped off. You can change the size of your banner by going into paint and clicking resize or attributes (depending on which windows you have). If you still need help e-mail me at shanpando (at) yahoo dot com.

• I blog about everything not just military life.

clicky is in siggy

• I'm a military spouse and my blog is here: mfamilychronicles.tumblr.com

:) I look forward to look at all of the blogs posted above me! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"