Multiples

I want triplets :)

I think triplets would be so easy and convenient. Stick out tongue

*obviously no offense to the triplet mommies, can't imagine how hard it must be to have 3.  It's so hard with 2 when I only have 2 hands and DH and I are only 2 people.

Re: I want triplets :)

• PM me your address and I'll send you a set.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepea-kay:
    PM me your address and I'll send you a set.

What, you want to trade your adorable boys in for quads?

• Ninja baby had me holding out hope for a 4th to appear. Wheee!
  • You're so funny!

But would you want 3 boys, 3 girls, 2 boys and 1 girl, or 2 girls and 1 boy?

• Well I guess since I have 3 boys, the logical dream would be 3 girls, or maybe 1.5 of each (yes, that's right, a hermaphrodite, then I could dress he/she in whatever is clean).
  • imageAussie*s_Mom:
    Well I guess since I have 3 boys, the logical dream would be 3 girls, or maybe 1.5 of each (yes, that's right, a hermaphrodite, then I could dress he/she in whatever is clean).

FTW!

• imageBelleBaby:

imageAussie*s_Mom:
    Well I guess since I have 3 boys, the logical dream would be 3 girls, or maybe 1.5 of each (yes, that's right, a hermaphrodite, then I could dress he/she in whatever is clean).

FTW!

Agree!  Just spit my water!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageBelleBaby:

imageAussie*s_Mom:

FTW!

FTW?   Do you mean "WTF"?  

• FTW = For The Win!

It's a good thing ;-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • With our next set we're shooting for two girls. One with green eyes and red hair, the other with black eyes and black hair. That way our family will be so diverse. Does anyone have any advice on food to eat or sex positions so that we can get that the next time around. BTW Aussie's mom, you're crazy for wanting triplets. Wow that sounds like a lot of work. 
  • imagejalaiaa:

BTW Aussie's mom, you're crazy for wanting triplets. Wow that sounds like a lot of work. 

Yeah but when they're older they can COMPLETELY entertain each other. She won't have to lift a finger! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

BTW Aussie's mom, you're crazy for wanting triplets. Wow that sounds like a lot of work. 

Yeah but when they're older they can COMPLETELY entertain each other. She won't have to lift a finger! 

That's right.  The only reason we had kids to begin with was so that they could mow, clean, and cook.

• imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imageBelleBaby:

imageAussie*s_Mom:

FTW!

FTW?   Do you mean "WTF"?  

FTW = For The Win

Seriously, funniest post I've seen all day!  It's good, I promise!

• imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

That's right.  The only reason we had kids to begin with was so that they could mow, clean, and cook.

Maybe I'll shoot for quads then. We could probably buy a farm and make a ton with all the free labor.

• imagejalaiaa:
    imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

Maybe I'll shoot for quads then. We could probably buy a farm and make a ton with all the free labor.

I've heard that you get quads if you're on top, then spin around 3 times clockwise after, don't forget to balance a spoon on your nose while you stand on your head for EXACTLY 14.5 minutes.

• imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagejalaiaa:
    imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

I've heard that you get quads if you're on top, then spin around 3 times clockwise after, don't forget to balance a spoon on your nose while you stand on your head for EXACTLY 14.5 minutes.

This is probably the best post ever!!

My husband always tell people - when we get the annoying "so are you going to try for a boy" question - um no, I'm sure next time we'll end up w/ triplet girls. 

• I personally had twins so I'd have two sets of small hands available to help me assemble IKEA furniture.

And, of course, for farm labor.

Next time, though, I'm shooting for quads.  Identical quads, of course.  I think it'd be SO NEAT!!

• imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagejalaiaa:
    imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

Boy is DH in for a surprise tonight. (Does he have to stand on his head too or just me?) 

• Our next door neighbors have triplet girls. I feel like such a slacker only having two girls at a time.
  • imagejalaiaa:
    imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagejalaiaa:
    imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imagemlgd:

imagejalaiaa:

Boy is DH in for a surprise tonight. (Does he have to stand on his head too or just me?) 

I think while you're standing on your head, he's supposed to pinch your big toes.

• I don't know about anyone else, but my DH wants male quintuplets so we can have a whole starting lineup for a basketball team.  NBA here we come :-)
  • ha ha okay, I haven't read what spawned this post but it could totally have been the conversation a lady at the mall started with me yesterday! Can you say crazy woman?!?!? She had 4 girls and wanted twin boys, but wanted to know first if she'd get a lot of stretchmarks! Seriously?!?!
  • #6#6 member

I would also like to have a set of triplets only this time I would like to have 2 boys and 1 girl.  That way I would be even with Kates sextuplets with 3 of each.  

I then could compare my singleton+ twins 1yr later to having an actual set of triplets and see which is "easiest".   

• imageAussie*s_Mom:

what you can't just do it 3 times to get triplets?

Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • LOL, I think I'll avoid standing on my head, spinning around and having DH pinch my toes tonightWink This is the funniest post I've read yet! haha
  • janjagjanjag member

imageAussie*s_Mom:

love!

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecarissasmom:

My husband always tell people - when we get the annoying "so are you going to try for a boy" question - um no, I'm sure next time we'll end up w/ triplet girls. 

We say the same thing.  Stick out tongue

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • You all make me laugh!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imagepea-kay:
    PM me your address and I'll send you a set.

bwahahahaha this totally made me lol :-D 

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OMG i commented before i read the entire thing! HOLY COW! this has gotta be the funniest post EVER! i love you ladies! 

:-D 

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"