Ohio Babies
Options

Could I be Pregnant

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant..How early can u tell?? My husband and I had sex 2 weeks ago and I'm 4 days late. I'm never late! I usually start every 21 days. Any advice before I take a test.

Re: Could I be Pregnant

• Options
    My advice would be to take a test.  If you're late, it will show on a test.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    TwiMomTwiMom member
    I just joined today and I keep seeing posts about not asking about being pregnant on the TTGP board.  Why is this such a common "rule"?  I know there is tons of info out there on how to chart, temp check, and test but I just think this website should be a place where any questions can be asked!  I'm not questioning you personally...just curious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi TwiMom! I'm also new here, but have been lurking around the past couple days. I feel just looking around at other people's posts, the articles here and websites others recommend, I've learned a lot more information and found the answers to some of my ponderings already.

That being said, I'm just taking my best educated guess here as to why the "could I be pregnant?" post is kind of frowned upon ...  Frankly nobody on these boards would know if you're pregnant or not. Only a test (home or at the doc) would be able to tell the results. Everyone is different, so everyone's body can react in a different way. While there are common signs and symptoms, it doesn't always happen that way. Just because your period is normally xx days but now it's a couple days late, well sure you *could* be pregnant. Or maybe something happened in the past month that has affected your cycle now. You never know, and neither would any of the other women here. So that was my thinking there. I do feel that this is a place where a lot of questions can be asked, but in order to keep everyone happy, I would avoid asking that particular kind of question in the future. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but that seems to be the most logical explanation I could come up with! 

Now that that is out of the way - good luck to you all in your journeys. I know I'm looking forward to it and can't wait for this next step in our lives. And I must say that I am really excited there is a Columbus board! It's nice to have some local support!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle 21 BFP 2-26 with Clomid, Novarel, and Prometrium, EDD 11-5; missed M/C 4-6, D & C 4-9
  • Options
    TwiMomTwiMom member

Thanks!  You bring up good points and I probably should've just kept my question to myself because really I wouldn't probably ask the question anyway...just more curious than anything else!  I work at a vet's office and I always hate when people spout off their animal's symptoms to me and expect me to know what to do so I guess it's like that!  :)

GL to you too!  And thanks for being nice!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"