Phoenix Babies

Modified Vaccine Pedi?

I'm looking for a good pediatrician in the northern end (anywhere from N. Peoria over to N. Scottsdale...I'm willing to travel) who is open to modified vaccine schedules.

Any recommendations are helpful!

Thanks!

Re: Modified Vaccine Pedi?

• mlb277mlb277 member
    So am I! It's so hard to find one. I'm looking in Phoenix of Scottsdale if anyone knows of a good one. Someone told me to go to a local La Leche league meetup and ask them
  • After posting this I started reading The Vaccine Book (good read btw) and they have a website that lists doctors who are open to modified vaccine schedules.  You can look for one near you just go to www.thevaccinebook.com

I found Dr. Agarwal who was recognized as a Phoenix Best 2010 so I think I'll meet with him and see if I like him: www.desertridgepeds.com

Good luck to us! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm doing the modified schedule (except for the MMR since it's not separated out anymore) but we live in the West Valley.  Just thought I would suggest my pedi, Dr. Wendi Morfitt; she's in the medical complex attached to Banner Estrella Hospital.  She's wonderful and has been willing to follow the Dr. Sears schedule.  Unfortunately, they don't have a website but her office's # is 623-889-3303.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"