TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Well, that's a plan anyway

75 mg monitored Clomid injection, trigger, re-start the Lovenox, IUI if we want (not neccessary, but they are willing to do it).

This is that last attempt before all stop or IVF.

AF "due" this weekend, and off we shall go.

Re: Well, that's a plan anyway

• Sending you lots, and lots, and lots of luck!  My fingers are crossed...
  • That sounds like a GREAT plan!!  I am going to cross every limb on my body for you.  I am glad your doing this!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck, Allison!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Question: do you mean last attempt as in if it's a bfn or if it's a m/c?

sounds like a good plan though. Fingers rossed.
  • YAY plan.

Doubling up prayers.

Please oh please oh please. 

• Woohoo!  Sounds like a good plan!  Excited?  Nervous?
    "Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray." 12/09: 5 weeks, natural miscarriage 3/10: 7 weeks, natural miscarriage 6/11: BFP! 7/11: we have a heartbeat! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes

sounds like a good plan Allison!  I hope the IUI works if that's what you decide to do. 

• imageColindaP:
    Question: do you mean last attempt as in if it's a bfn or if it's a m/c?

sounds like a good plan though. Fingers rossed.

Miscarriage or other loss.

No, a BFN I would need to suck it up and try again.

• As much as I could possibly ever mean it, good luck!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • ::crosses everything::
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How are you feeling about this? Huge hugs sweetie!!
  • I hope this is it for you guys!!!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebabygirlpriest:
    How are you feeling about this? Huge hugs sweetie!!

This. 

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
  • imagebabygirlpriest:
    How are you feeling about this? Huge hugs sweetie!!

Numb and pessimistic. So, the usual.

• Sounds like a really good plan.  I really hope with everything that this is what you need.  Huge hugs.  
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • GL!!!  i'm really hoping this works out for you!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • jen629jen629 member
    Good plan good luck!
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Lots and lots of good luck headed your way!

• I'm glad you have a plan, Allison. I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • I really, really hope this works for you Allison. ((hugs))

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great you have a plan!  Fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!
  • I'm sorry you're not feeling better about it, but I am so glad there is a plan.  I hope it works for you dear!

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Sending lots and lots of T&Ps I pray that this is it.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hugs to you Allison. You are very brave and I'm proud of you.
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Lots of luck love!  I'm clearly no expert, but can I ask why the Clomid?  Are they concerned about multiples since you're already O'ing on your own?  Feel free to tell me to STFU & mind my own business.
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • sending all the luck and prayers I have!! 

• Fingers crossed for you.  Good luck!
  • This sounds like a great plan. Lots and lots of good luck,I will be crossing my fingers for you.
  • Sending lots of T&P's to you sweetie. I hope this is exactly what you need.
  • I'm really hoping it works for you guys!!!! Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • That is a plan!

Good luck to you!  I'll be sending you lots of good vibes and love.  

• imageCourt1:
    Lots of luck love!  I'm clearly no expert, but can I ask why the Clomid?  Are they concerned about multiples since you're already O'ing on your own?  Feel free to tell me to STFU & mind my own business.

No, totally fair question. They are using the Clomid to delay my Ovulation, because I apparently have high estrogen levels and this is causing me to O early. They have no idea if it matters, but it's the only "odd' thing they can find with me, other than the MTHFR.

But we are doing an u/s before trigger, to make sure I don't have eleventy bajillion eggs about to release. Multiples are a possibility...it's obviously a risk we have been talking about a lot. Twins I could handle, more than that...I would handle, but that is obviously high risk and not ideal or desired.

• Sending you lots and lots of luck~  It sounds like an awesome plan!
  • Sounds great Allison... I have everything crossed for you and DH.
  • Everything I've got is wishing for a fantastic outcome on this for you Allison.  (((HUGS)))
  • I will keep all fingers, toes, legs, eyes crossed for you this cycle and beyond. 
  • I'll be thinking about you and sending lots of T&Ps!!!!  :::fingers crossed:::
  • I pray that this works for you hon (((hugs)))
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like a great plan, Allison.  I've got my fingers crossed for you and am sending all my good thoughts and vibes your way.  Heck, I'll even go track down a witch doctor here in New Orleans to send you some baby juju!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm praying hard for you sweetie.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"