Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Feb EDD girls

It seems there are quite a few of us over here. Sad

How are all y'all holding up?

Re: Feb EDD girls

• :( Fellow Feb EDD here - Feb 3.

I'm doing okay - there are good moments and bad moments. I still cry every day, usually a few times a day. This morning at the bus stop I burst into tears when I turned on the iPod shuffle and the first lyrics I heard were: "Tears stream down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace..." Stupid Coldplay ;)

Hows everyone else doing? 

Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• Okay. Pissed and hurt, once again.

Hugs to all.

(Feb 24th EDD)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to butt in on this post with this question. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone.  Does my posting here bother any of you since as of right now I'm still due in February. Again, I don't want to hurt any of you and that's why I'm asking.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    I'm sorry to butt in on this post with this question. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone.  Does my posting here bother any of you since as of right now I'm still due in February. Again, I don't want to hurt any of you and that's why I'm asking.

It doesn't bother me at all! The main thing is that you went through a pretty horrible loss, so you understand. Tickers on other boards dont' bother me, but if someone came here to post who had a ticker & hadn't had a loss I would be upset.

eta: CONGRATS on your pregnancy!

• Just when I thought I was okay...I have had the worst two days ever. I am constantly walking around with a lump in my throat trying not to cry.
  • I have had a really good day today, physically.  Today is the first day in as long as I can remember that I have felt "normal."  No m/s, no cramping, no cravings/aversions.  Just normal, and I'm more than okay with that.

My EDD was 2/5/11.

imagemagdalina.h:
    I'm sorry to butt in on this post with this question. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone.  Does my posting here bother any of you since as of right now I'm still due in February. Again, I don't want to hurt any of you and that's why I'm asking.

No, not at all, you are a part of this community.  It would another story if a random PG lady who had not experienced a loss came and started posting here.  You give me hope.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Feb. 13th EDD. 

Early morning was good, I crashed into sadness around lunchtime and recovered somewhat mid-afternoon.  I'm dreading trying to fall asleep now though.  Should go to bed--so tired--but afraid of the anxiety I'll have when I lay down with nothing to distract my thoughts.

• imageluckymrs.:

Feb. 13th EDD. 

Early morning was good, I crashed into sadness around lunchtime and recovered somewhat mid-afternoon.  I'm dreading trying to fall asleep now though.  Should go to bed--so tired--but afraid of the anxiety I'll have when I lay down with nothing to distract my thoughts.

I just recently was able to be alone with myself and my thoughts. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    imageluckymrs.:

Feb. 13th EDD. 

How long did it take you to get to that point? 

Tomorrow's the first day I'll be solely responsible for DD since the m/c; I've had great help from DH and my parents for the past 6 days.  I'm worried; I feel so unfocused and exhausted.

• imageluckymrs.:
    imagemagdalina.h:
    imageluckymrs.:

Feb. 13th EDD. 

How long did it take you to get to that point? 

Tomorrow's the first day I'll be solely responsible for DD since the m/c; I've had great help from DH and my parents for the past 6 days.  I'm worried; I feel so unfocused and exhausted.

By looking at your ticker I think I just answered my own question.  BTW, we named the baby Christopher (your LO's middle name), too.  We didn't know gender but all along felt so strongly that it was a boy that we went with that.

• elisbuelisbu member

EDD: February 23rd.

I do okay until I'm alone. Then I feel empty. Tomorrow is going to be really hard for me, see post :(

I keep having weird dreams. I've been pregnant in my dreams most nights, but even when I'm not, they are weird.

I am DREADING starting school in August. I am a teacher and school was supposed to start the week after my 2nd tri started. I was so excited to start showing and be done with m/s(which I never got). Now I'll go back as the defect whose body can't do what nature intended it to do. I know others may not say this, but it's how I feel.

• Lkat17Lkat17 member

It does seem like there's a big group of Feb girls. :(

EDD: Feb 7th. 

I'm doing ok. Yesterday sucked. I was sad and teary all day, out of nowhere and for no reason other than I just felt very sad. 

But in general, I'm doing a lot better than I was. I finally cooked a good meal tonight after a long stretch of crappy, quick stuff or dh cooking. And I've kept up my exercise routine, so I feel healthy. We're going to start ttc again soon and I'm a bit nervous. 

How are you doing? ETA: I just saw your second post about having a hard day. It's crazy how those sneak up on you. I hope tomorrow is a brighter one!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member
    imagestillbaking:

:( Fellow Feb EDD here - Feb 3.

I'm doing okay - there are good moments and bad moments. I still cry every day, usually a few times a day. This morning at the bus stop I burst into tears when I turned on the iPod shuffle and the first lyrics I heard were: "Tears stream down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace..." Stupid Coldplay ;)

That Coldplay song was on SYTYCD tonight and the dance was all about the choreographer's mother. Man, it killed me. Totally cried my eyes out! 

m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • I had a bad day today. I was so upset because I wanted to go out and do something fun with DH since we were both not working today and I feel so disconnected from him lately but our whole day got ruined by being stuck in a dr office for 2 hours in the middle of the day (for him, for once it wasn't an apt for me!) And I had a lot of bleeding today which was the first bleeding I had since the D&C last Friday. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Edited to add: Due date was Feb 9th

• chusumchusum member

imagemagdalina.h:

Magdalina, I wasn't here when you went through your loss, but it is comforting to have you on here. And your lack of a ticker helps, since I avoid any other board because I just can't look at anyone else's ticker right now. It makes me more depressed.

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

• chusumchusum member

EDD: Feb. 25th

I'm hoping by next week everything is over with this pregnancy. I know I will still bleed for many weeks after that, but I want everything out of me (TODAY). I have a doctors appt Monday, and if there is still no progress I will go ahead and schedule the D&C.

My nose has started bleeding, which happened last time during my m/c. My nose doesn't bleed otherwise, so I feel like any day now... I didn't cry yesterday, but I was completely numb. 

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

• NYDayNYDay member

EDD: Mid - February

I don't know when my due date is because my cycle got all messed up. My grandmother became very ill and died, causing me no end of stress dealing with my mother. I had found out I was pregnant and 2 weeks later started bleeding. My sonogram for dating purposes turned into a check to make sure I had passed everything.

Yesterday was a follow-up at my midwife and just when I thought I was finally ok, I was a mess of tears again. 

• Hi -- EDD 2/25.  I was sad to see a lot of Feb ladies on this board when I started lurking last week.  Today is my Dr's appt to confirm my (rather obvious) m/c and determine next steps/schedule d&c.  And before I go I have a really nasty client meeting to attend and a load of work to get done.  Always fun to do when cramping and bleeding. 

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• EDD was Feb. 16th.

Had D&C last Friday and am cramping and bleeding and sad. I am glad to have all of you though.

• Lkat17Lkat17 member
    Hey pook, maybe we could have a regular feb edd check-in here? Just a thought.

m/c 6/10 
  • Another February girl here.  We had been on vacation last week, and I was excited to come back to the board and get to know everyone a little better.  My D&C is scheduled for tomorrow, we just found out this week that we had a missed miscarriage.  I'm sad, I'm mad, and I can't believe I lost our miracle surprise. 

EDD 2/12 - Baby Uh-Oh 

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My EDD was February 4th, I had a D&C on July 3rd.  Yesturday was the 1st day that I started to feel like the fog has cleared.  I was productive at work, I went to my favorite place for lunch, I took the dog for a walk...the world seems full of possibility again.  Then this morning I feel distracted again (obviously, I am here).  But at least I feel I've had a step in the right direction. 
  • imageLkat17:

Great idea, I second this!  Yes

• imageerinlovesdavid:

imageLkat17:

Me too!

• EDD Feb 20th. :( Sad to see so many of us here.

• imageLkat17:
    imagestillbaking:

:( Fellow Feb EDD here - Feb 3.

That Coldplay song was on SYTYCD tonight and the dance was all about the choreographer's mother. Man, it killed me. Totally cried my eyes out! 

Ooh, I'm glad I didn't watch it last night then...I've had enough of random tv shows/songs causing me to cry ;)

Just catching up with everyone's replies. So sorry there's so many of us. Big hugs to everyone.

Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• EDD 2/24/11

I'm surprisingly feeling much more like myself.  I still go up and down and today is a bit down, but last Friday night was a big turning point for me.  No idea why, but I'll take it.  I still have a hard time thinking forward to certain plans we have in the next several months where I thought I would be pg or would be telling someone I was pg, etc.  Hopefully things will continue to get better as we work through those milestones (or lack thereof).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 6.17.10 - natural M/C 5w2d
    BFP #2 8.4.10 - missed M/C, D&C 8w
    BFP #3 1.18.11 - natural M/C 5w1d
    BFP #4 5.6.11 - 13dpo: hcg 68, p 16.3; 16dpo: hcg 211,
    p16.6; 18dpo: hcg 416, p 15.6; 25dpo: hcg 6,007
    DS born 1/30/12
    BFP #5 4.28.13 - LO due 1/4/14

• Late to the party, but my EDD was 2/14/11.

I'm doing as well as can be expecting...finally stopped spotting today. 

Two of DH's friend's wives (there are five of us total) are pregnant and due within a week of my EDD.  It's going to be really hard seeing them/being around them for the next 6-7 months and not feeling sad that I should be where they are. Sad

• imagekbel424:
    imageerinlovesdavid:

imageLkat17:

Me too!

Ok! I will do a weekly post with our names, EDD and any more stats you want posted (like when you plan to ttc again, etc. if you want).

I'll probably post them on the weekend since that's the only time I can consistenly get online.

I'm so sad to see y'all here. Some of you I recognize from TTC and 1stTri.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"