Babies: 6 - 9 Months

If you make your own baby food - do you strain peas?

And what do you use to puree them?

Re: If you make your own baby food - do you strain peas?

• I make them from frozen, and no, I don't strain them.  I use our blender to puree them.  There are still some specks of skin, but Emma has no issues with eating them.
  • I strained them the first time I made them (about 12 meals worth) because LO hated the skins.  I made them yesterday and did not strain them and he ate them fine.  Try them w/o straining first to save yourself the trouble of doing it.  I puree them in a food processor and strain through a mesh strainer.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCulkinator54:
    I make them from frozen, and no, I don't strain them.  I use our blender to puree them.  There are still some specks of skin, but Emma has no issues with eating them.
  • imageCulkinator54:
    I make them from frozen, and no, I don't strain them.  I use our blender to puree them.  There are still some specks of skin, but Emma has no issues with eating them.

THis!

• imageCulkinator54:

I do the same!

• imagemrs_sherod:
    imageCulkinator54:

This, and now that he's older I don't puree them all that much, so they are still pretty chunky.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCulkinator54:

ditto this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do not strain :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"