Oregon Babies

The Chrissy update...

Once again they pumped me full of clomid... I started at 100mg and when a month went by and I had not ovulated they started me on 150mg. Then, when I surged we did IUI. According to my CP I probably ovulated the very next day and unfortunately that was pretty much confirmed when AF showed her ugly face at my dad's Air Force retirement ceremony, Saturday morning. Angry I was soo angry, but at least she waited until JUST after the ceremony because I was wearing a white pencil skirt. lol! Moving on, we start 200 mg of clomid tomorrow and I'm not sure if we'll do an IUI again this month or not because we are moving the 1st of August and might be a little strapped. Hopefully, with good timing and the good Lord's help we will become a mommy and daddy! Fingers crossed and praying hard! Thank you for all the support you ladies give me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Chrissy update...

• I think of you often and know that someday, somehow, no matter what way it be in, you will get your wish of becoming a mommy. Good luck hun. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • FelenaFelena member
    I'll cross my fingers for you and wish you best of luck!! Its times like this that make me appreciate life. I thank you for trying to bring life into this world ^.^ Sounds kind of weird but for awhile I was wishing I wasn't pregnant but hearing that its very difficult for some couples, makes me take it all back. Lots of hugs!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Chrissy!!!

Just remember what I told you at Red Robin...don't let it run your life.  It WILL happen when it's supposed to.  I know exactly how stressful it is, I know the emotions that you are going through, and the evils of Clomood.  I can't believe you're on 200mg!  The highest I ever went was 150mg, and it was HELL.  I hope you're getting though it ok.  How's your hubby dealing with it?

Email me if you need to talk, ok?

Xoxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"