Breastfeeding

Which nursing cover would you recommend for pumping only?

I never used a nursing cover with Annalise so I really don't know much about them.

When I go back to work I'm going to have to pump in my car since I work in outside sales and have no office. I'd just like something inexpensive that I can use to cover myself while I'm sitting in a parking lot.

I've seen plenty of promo codes for uddercovers. Would that be worth the cost?

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
Emmeline Grace 03.27.13

Re: Which nursing cover would you recommend for pumping only?

• i'm just a lurker on this board... but ill be breastfeeding when my baby is born and i plan to check etsy!

• If you are only using it for pumping you don't really need to see under it, so you could use a towel, light blanket or shawl I would think.
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually use an Udder Cover, it works out great so far.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• My uddercover works just fine for pumping plus with the promo codes I only paid shipping!!
  • When I delivered DS, DH bought me a bebe au lait from the nursing store in the hospital. I had an Udder Cover at home, but DH couldn't find it.

The bebe au lait is a bit larger than the Udder Cover. I've kept it on the back of the chair where I pump at home so that I can grab it if someone comes over when I'm pumping. I don't even know where the Udder Cover is anymore!

It was really nice to have it in the hospital since so many people (nurses, cleaning people, food service) were in and out all of the time. Unlike nursing, there wasn't a baby to cover things up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"