Houston Babies
Options

***KelleyA***

Hey there! Hope little Juliet is doing well, she's adorable!! Just wanted to tell you that I totally used your sig pic to my advantage the other day! I was on FB and saw your pics and told DH you had another girl. He wanted to see pics so I showed him your sig pic and said isn't that just adorable the way Amelia is looking at her sister? Don't you want Rena to experience that?? Sometimes he's on the fence about having another one (mainly for financial reasons) but I really want Rena to have a sibling. He goes along with it since he knows that's what I really want. But I think that pic might have won him over! So thanks!! ;)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ***KelleyA***

• Options

LOL, I love that you're using my kiddos to convince him, that's too funny.   Both girls are doing really well.  I feel completely blessed that Amelia loves her sister so much and that Juliet is such a sweet little snuggle bug.  I am so grateful that things are going as well as they are.  I am tired as anything and sore, but overall life is really good. 

I hope the siggy worked for you! Stick out tongue

• Options

So glad things are going well! I'm sure you must be tired with two kiddos! But I know it's all worth it.

J has known from the start that I want two kiddos...and I think he knows I will (hopefully!) get my way. :) He's not very close with his 3 sisters so maybe that's why he doesn't think it's that important to have a sibling. But I'm best friends with my sister and can't imagine life without a sibling!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"