Alabama Babies
Options

Boys baptism outfits

Did your LO wear a christening gown or what?

Re: Boys baptism outfits

• Options

LO wore a baby blue Ralph Lauren shortall for his baby dedication ceremony. 

• Options
    My sister made a baptism gown (we were Team Green), but I'm not sure if it would still fit and not sure how he would look in a gown at almost 6 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bet it would be fine.  Aren't they most times really long??  Maybe your sister will be able to make adjustments if necessary.
  • Options
    I found the one I want to buy @ Tiny Town, a local children?s boutique but it's not a gown.  It's white and the collar has an embroidered cross.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS wore a baptism gown that was made my DH's great-grandmother and DH, FIL and GFIL were all baptized in. It was shorter, most pictures you can see his legs, but it really wasn't a big deal since it was an heirloom. Right after the actual baptism ceremony, DS had a HUGE dirty diaper, and I was the only one who left the sanctuary with him to change it. Fun times really as I assessed a minor blowout in a nearly 100 year old gown. I pretty much undressed him completely to change him, and then re-dressed him 30 min later so we could back and take pictures.
  • Options

I ordered a white version of this romper.from Remember Nguyen..it doesn't have the smocking and the piping is baby blue...I ordered it a while ago b/c it was on clearance.

• Options

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    My sister made a baptism gown (we were Team Green), but I'm not sure if it would still fit and not sure how he would look in a gown at almost 6 months.

I love the thought of a something handmade that could later be turned into a family heirloom. I would still use it! Plus, I guess I'm traditional, but I love long baptism gowns regardless if it's a boy or a girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

how funny you should post this. i just bought J's baptism outfit this afternoon. i got this

Photobucket

• Options
    imagemrssamuels2b:

I ordered a white version of this romper.from Remember Nguyen..it doesn't have the smocking and the piping is baby blue...I ordered it a while ago b/c it was on clearance.

I love this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"