New Jersey Babies

POLL: what type of stroller do you have?

Im looking into strollers at the moment and would love to see what all you lovely ladies are using and why

Have a great day!

Re: POLL: what type of stroller do you have?

• right now im using the quinny buzz, i love that DS can face me or face out and that its super comfy for him
    image 2011
  • For my infant carrier, I got the snap and go for the beginning. Heard great things with how convenient and light it is to just take the carrier out and snap it in stroller.    I did not register for a whole travel system.  Friends and reviews all say it's too heavy and bulky. 

Then for a lightweight stroller we did the Chicco Capri.

I'm not a mom yet so I can't give you reviews on them.  Someone gave us a jogging stroller too -- Expedition I believe.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • it's a single that can be made into a double - which is what i have it as with my twins - the Baby Jogger city Select - i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
  • We  got the uppa  baby  vista. I love the  way it handles. I don't think it's too heavy but  find that it may be  a  little  wider than  other strollers when I'm  maneuvering through aisles. we also  have the  snap and  go but I  prefer the vista even if it is  just running into the  store. only down side is  the lack of  a good  cup holder. Universal ones don't fit so I  guess i'm going to suck  it up and  buy the uppa baby one.

I  really liked the teutonia also but we went with the  vista  since it allowed for attachments  for  a  second  child  down the line. I was told by several  family members that it was way too $$ and  after seeing/pushing it say it was well worth the price.

• AlikiAliki member

imagebella9280:
    right now im using the quinny buzz, i love that DS can face me or face out and that its super comfy for him

We have the Quinny BUzz too

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • where do you get those strollers?
  • thanks ladies, I am going to look into these.. yes, where did get them? 
  • My main stroller is the Peg Perego Pliko P3.  I think its a great stroller.  I've used it from when my son was 3mths and even now and he's 35lbs and 3' 1".  I lived in NYC and I was able to lift it to go up and down the train and bus stairs until my son was around 15lbs.  I would recommend it to anyone.  The only reason I don't use it now is because I'm preggo and its heavier than I would like.  So I have just ordered an umbrella stroller by the first years for when I'm out alone with my son otherwise its the P3 I use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"