Connecticut Babies
Options

Middletown Area

Hi ladies-

Does anyone know of any play groups or mommy and me activites in the Middletown area?  Or is anyone from this area? My DS is 2 months old and I am looking for things to do and ways to meet other moms! We already signed up for a music class this summer.. TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Middletown Area

• Options
    I live in Middletown (RIGHT on the Cromwell line) & have been wondering the same thing...I'm 24 and my son just turned 4 months. What music class did you sign up for? I'm interested in doing swimming with DS but haven't had much luck finding anything there either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We live on the other side of town, heading towards Durham! And I will be 24 pretty soon, too funny. I know that the YMCA offers parent/child swimming classes starting at 6 months old. I just looked on their website and you have to be a member of the Y to register. I wanted to do lessons with DS when he is old enough! The music class we signed up for is on this website https://www.musictogetherct.com/ and its here in Middletown also. The class starts in 2 weeks, if he likes it we will probably sign up for the fall session too. I know that there are Gymboree baby classes too, the closest one to Middletown is Farmington. For some reason their schedule is not online so I don't know when they will have classes for our boys' age group. Farmington is kind of a drive but I am willing to go there just for something to do! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageWonder_Wall:
    I live in Middletown (RIGHT on the Cromwell line) & have been wondering the same thing...I'm 24 and my son just turned 4 months. What music class did you sign up for? I'm interested in doing swimming with DS but haven't had much luck finding anything there either.

I don't know if you will come back and see this, but I wonder if we live in the same apartment complex!  We must at least live on the same street.  How funny.

I never had much luck finding activities in this area for very young babies when I was a SAHM, but we did do a Gymboree music class once and Caroline loved it.  When your baby gets a little older, there is also KidCity (sort of a museum/activity place) in downtown Middletown. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"