New Jersey Babies
Options

Ideas for places to have baby shower in Northern NJ

I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions or experiences at certain places.  My mom is planning ahead and is calling around for prices but we are drawing a blank on places.  Anyone have any good suggestions?  TIA!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ideas for places to have baby shower in Northern NJ

• Options
    are you looking more for a restaurant or hall?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i think more like a restaurant....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Benvenuti in East Hanover is good
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tiffany's in Morris Plains has a nice private room upstairs- my bridal shower was there. They did a good job.
  • Options
    Casa Bianca just re-opened in Jefferson. They are an italian restaurant that also does banquets, parties, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Pastafino in Allendale is wonderful and the best price around. Recently threw a birthday party there and it was about $15/person byob and cake.

I went to a nice one at the Baccari Grille in Washington Township (Bergen) and I am going to baby shower at Harvest in Closter.

• Options

Biaggio's - paramus.

Bacarri Grille- washington Twp ( bergen county)

Maggianos- Riverside Square Mall- Hackensack

Risotto House- Rutherford

LaReggia- Secaucus

• Options
    Ooh, agreed on Maggiano's, very yummy. Queen Margherita's in Nutley is fantastic. They do private parties on Sunday afternoons...maybe Saturday too but not sure.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

OMG I never even THOUGHT of Queen Margherita (yummmmm).  Do you happen to know how big their room is?

I was going to suggest Ravello's in Eat Hanover.  I've been to 3 baby showers there and it is quite lovely.

I also like Luc? in Caldwell.  It's an Italian restaurant.

Mrs. A on 6/27/2008, Ryan's Mommy on 2/23/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just went to dinner at Mamma Vittoria's in Nutley (Used to be Via Brerra) and I thought it was really good, they have a big party room and also use the dining room and close it off for parties.  My sister considered it for my shower, but I'm not sure why she decided to go with another place which turned out very nice.  That was Costa's Restaurant in Roselle Park.

I had my bridal shower at The Paris Inn in Wayne and they were awesome.  My sister said they were great to deal with too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"