Military Families
Options

Any Everett, WA moms?

This is my first time on this board. I haven't been married to DH long. For some reason it didn't cross my mind to check out this board until now. I always read the December month board. DH and I just found out we will be relocating to Everett, Wa in either November or December. I would love to perhaps make a friend or two before we make the move. This is going to be my first move. If there are any moms or moms to be in the area please reply. Thanks.

Re: Any Everett, WA moms?

• Options
    We're here but leaving in October, but if you have questions I can probably answer them.  
  • Options

not in WA anymore, but we were stationed at Fort Lewis. Honestly, I hated it there at first, but now that we are gone I really miss it. Especially this time of year.....it's gorgeous!!

Go visit the Olympic Peninsula for me when you get there (home of Twilight and some amazing beaches)! 

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for all your replies. I'm really looking forward to the move. A change of scenery will be nice. I'm glad this community of moms and moms to be is here to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"