December 2010 Moms

Clicky Poll: wireless bras and granny panties

Just wondering who all has caved to the comfort...[Poll]
Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Clicky Poll: wireless bras and granny panties

• I marked only a wireless bra.  I tried granny panties, but they are actually uncomfortable.  What I have found comfy:

Wireless bra: Ambrielle (JCP) wireless smooth revolution

Panties: Victoria's Secret high cut briefs--SO comfy.  And, so much cuter than my granny panties, so while my DH would never say, I'm sure he likes better!

• I picked neither.  I'm still wearing my VS "Lacie" thongs.  They're super soft and sit underneath of my belly (I can't stand anything around my stomach right now) and they don't leave panty lines.  I probably need to switch to a wireless bra but I'm afraid.....very afraid.  I went from a C to an E and I am not sure what's gonna restrain these things. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so in love with my granny panties. Full coverage baby, almost right up to the bra line! I also got wome wirless bras.
  • Oh, no way! I will never give up my push-up bra.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTobioLovesAce:
    Oh, no way! I will never give up my push-up bra.

I actually saw a push up wireless at JCP, but I can't remember what brand it was...

• Dana86Dana86 member

imageTobioLovesAce:
    Oh, no way! I will never give up my push-up bra.

me either! I love mine, especially since my boobs havent really grown much :( 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • sroszcsroszc member

I purchased one wireless so far but go back and forth between that and my push ups.  I was really hoping my boobs would be bigger by now!  :)

Won't be checking granny panties anytime soon, I plan to stick with my thongs until birth.  LOVE my Hanky Pankies.

photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 75% of the wireless ones I have bought were push up & pushup without the pain.  ;)  Can't do the granny panties, haven't even considered them yet although I do need to upgrade a size from what I have from before KU, since my a$$ expanded, so must the clothes I wear to cover it.  Stick out tongue
  • I love my wireless from Lane Bryant! it does a great job with these DDs, super comfy and supportive; however, the bra is so massive that I can't wear some shirts because the bra wants to peak out (and I am conservative dresser, the bra is BIG).

I am wearing maternity underwear from Motherhood Maternity (bought at Sears). I like it. 

• I absolutely love wireless bras, even when not pregnant. I wear Warner's Elements of Bliss wire-free bras almost exclusively. Although I have 1 or 2 Hanes ones mixed in that I picked up at a local outlet.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Thankfully haven't had to change any of my undergarments but I think I am going to have to go up a cup size soon with my bra.
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • I love wireless bras and actually find they give me a nicer shape under most clothes. I save the underwire bras for when I'm wearing something low-cut or for sexy time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had to box up (and save for after the baby is born) all of my Push up bras, so that I would not wear them, be tempted to do so, or be bummed that I can't.  My boobs were hurting so much every time I wore my push up bras that I could not take it anymore.
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I marked wireless bra - but I only wear it to bed. Otherwise, all my undergarments have stayed the same.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"