Orange County Babies
Options

Bugaboo Cameleon

We are trying to purchase are stroller fairly soon as we will be having our baby in September. I am just curious do any of you have the bugaboo and what are your thoughts, I think I am settled on this one but need opinions. Also, if anyone has a stroller they love suggestions are much appreciated. TIA

Re: Bugaboo Cameleon

• Options

We have both the cameleon and the bee. We love them both. We bought the bee for the grandparents to use and we use the larger one. The are very solid, super smooth, and nice to look at too. :) And the customer service is incredible. We had a scratch on one of them when we purchased it and called the manufacturer. They sent us a brand new stroller frame just like that. It arrived in 2 days.

• Options
    We have the Uppababy Vista and LOVE it!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an UppaBaby Vista and love it. We used a snap & go for the first few months until we bought the Uppa which was a good compromise while we tried to make sure we didn't want to go with a Bugaboo or another stroller since it was so lightweight and easy to use when we were both utterly exhausted.
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Options

imagebrooketarne:
    We have the Uppababy Vista and LOVE it!  

Ditto this!

• Options
    Im also due in Sept and we didnt register for carseat/stroller bc we want to buy our own. We're going to octykes to check out strollers in person. As of right now we like the Orbit or Teutonia strollers but we'll see what we decide on after going to the store. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Just a heads up, I went to OC Tykes and they didnt carry the orbit and didnt suggest it and that was the one we wanted too... they did like the Uppa Baby best or the Bugaboo. But GL and let me know what you decide. PS- Spoiled Beginnings has the orbit in case you want to see it.

Also thank you everyone for your suggestions.

• Options
    We have the Orbit and LOVE it!  Fantastic for traveling we took Max to Spain with it when he was 4 weeks.  So easy to use and at 9 months he's just outgrowing it now.  
  • Options

We received the bugaboo cameleon as a gift and have loved it... until now.  We got the Paul Frank cover and get so many compliments wherever we go.  We went to a wedding when DD was 4 months old and she was able to nap laying flat on her back - very comfy and convenient.  You know all the pros already.  Comfy ride/suspension, easy handling, etc.  

Here are my cons:  takes up the entire trunk of our SUV.   Grocery shopping is a pain bc we have to put grocery bags in the passenger seats.  Setting it up/taking it down is kind of a pain.  The basket underneath flips upside down when you dismantle the bugaboo so make sure you don't have any small things that falls out.  We just put blankets and clothes in there.  

Now that DD is 9 months old, we haven't really used it much lately.  We use shopping carts w/shopping cart cover when we can.  At restaurants, we use the restaurant's high chair w/shopping cart cover.  If I can have any stroller NOW, I would take the Mini City Jogger for the compactness and one handed folding.  But up until now, the bugaboo has been the best for us.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"