San Diego Babies
Options

Due in August

Anyone else due in August? My EDD is 8/16/10!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Due in August

• Options
    I'm due with my first August 5th :) Can't wait. Do you know where you will be delivering? I will be at Scripps Memorial La Jolla. Are you going to take all of the classes? Can't wait for those - am hoping to meet other first time moms too!
  • Options
    I'm also due with my first on Aug 8th. I'll also be at Scripps in La Jolla.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to the SD Board on the bump, and im due August 18th! I will also be delivering at Scripps Memorial La Jolla.

Nice to meet you all!

• Options
    Me too!  I am due August 11th with TWINS!  I will be delivering at Scripps La Jolla also.  I guess we'll pass each other in the halls!  lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No but DS was born 8/16/2009!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    August 30th at Sharp Mary Birch-- My husband was born there and so was his son from a much much earlier relationship, so it was really important to him our daughter is born there :)  So excited!
  • Options
    My first is due August 5th. We are having her at Mary Birch.
    Rachel & Guy [established 02.16.2005] [married 06.13.2009]
    Harper Elizabeth [Born 07.26.2010]
    TTC #2 [05.01.2015]
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Looks like August is going to be busy!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options
    Looks like August is going to be busy!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options
    My second is due August 7, delivering at UCSD. =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"