Illinois Babies

Carol Stream/Wheaton first trimester anyone?!

Hi. I'm pretty much a newbie to this site! Nice to meet everyone. Was just looking to see if there are any other women in the beginning of their first trimester in the Carol Stream / Wheaton area? First time mom-to-be and would love to meet some other women in the same situation as me. Thought this would be a great place to look. :)

Re: Carol Stream/Wheaton first trimester anyone?!

• try meetup.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did.. thanks for the tip. Closest group I found was in Schaumburg and it was for women that are already moms. oh well!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I am in that area. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am almost 19 weeks pregnant with our first baby.
  • "Hi! I am in that area. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am almost 19 weeks pregnant with our first baby. "

Hi nice to meet you! And congratulations... It's our first also. Well we actually just found we are having twins- it was quite a shocker- ha ha!
    We were just planning on one-and that was scary for us by itself. lol.

• Hi there-

I am in the area and am in my first trimester as well.  Have my first ultrasound on Tuesday and am very anxious!!  I don't know about you guys, but I am not feeling very well so far, but from what I'm reading I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!  It's so hard to get through the day, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.  Are you guys going to find out the gender??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"