Kentucky Babies

Hi Kentucky - need spa recommendations

Hi there from New England!  I posted this on the Kentucky nest board as well, but there doesn't appear to be all that much action there.  

I'm looking to get a spa gift certificate for a friend who could use some pampering.  She lives near Lexington.  Any recommendations?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Hi Kentucky - need spa recommendations

• What is it you're looking for exactly? Is she pregnant? If so, I recomend looking up www.baby-moon.org  and getting her a great pregnancy massage. There's also a link on there for a girl who does beautiful henna tattoos that last for about 3wks. We're planning on having one done for our maternity photos. There's also a place called Baby Belly Pregnancy Spa in Lexington that specializes in 3D/4D ultrasounds.

If she's not pregnant, there's a spa in Frankfort where they do hair, nails, facials, wax jobs, and skin care, called H2O Salon & Day Spa that I can recommend, but if she's in Lexington or closer to there than here, the places she can go are endless, but I've no idea which one's the best. I would suggest www.yellowpages.com and see what you can find on there. A lot of times they have a rating system so you can find ones that have a high rating and go from there.

• Thank you so much for your help!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"