North Dakota Babies
Options

How did I eat it all?

I just eat a tub of fresh salsa from Trader Joes. The whole tub. 12 oz. Wow. Glad DH isn't here to see it. Anyone else eat this when pregnant?

Re: How did I eat it all?

• Options

Not going to lie, I bought a bag of Oreo's on Monday, and the first row was done before DH came home at 6 that night.  I have few cravings, but lately Oreo's are it, and chocolate.  Eventually you just tell yourself the baby is hungry :)

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options

I ate an entire box of Kraft mac & cheese deluxe extra sharp cheddar for lunch on Monday.  (That would normally be 2 servings for me.)  I justified it by telling myself that I'm going to have to diet in a couple of weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I used to eat swiss rolls- non pregnant me wouldn't touch them but sometimes dh would grab a few groceries at night and come home with a box and I'd want to smack him.

I just couldn't resist the lure of the swiss roll and, apparently- my H found this amusing.

• Options
    I could eat an entire box of old fashioned glazed donoughts. The thought of it sickens me now. GD was possibly the best thing that happened to me.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I already have another eating confession.  I got in the mood for a milkshake so I decided to head downstairs to Wawa (it's like a 7-11 for those that aren't familiar) because they have those kinds that you put the cup in the machine and it makes it for you.  I get downstairs in my building and it's downpouring and I can't possibly go next door and get soaked so I went to a store in my building to find a suitable substitute for this milkshake.  I walked out with a Ben and Jerry's Fudgey Brownie ice cream bar.  It was SO good.  Sadly, I'm sitting here thinking of what else I can possibly eat this afternoon.
  • Options
    I eat a lot of salsa over here.  Even non pregnant.
  • Options

Lately for me it's been desserts and I'm not a huge dessert person.  I've been pretty good with moderation though (like only having 3 cookies at a time, twice a day) although Thursday was a different story when I had about 7 or 8 brownies from a 13x9 pan.  I made two batches, sent about 1 1/3 batches to DH's work and then kept the rest at home to reduce my temptation.  DH asked me yesterday if I was saving him any after finding out how much I had eaten.  My response was, you had your chance at work (where he had 2 or 3) so you had better figure out soon if you want one or not.

Only bad thing is that since I'm not working I'm spending more time on my bottom (instead of walking a lot) so my weight gain was 5 pounds last month. Which isn't that unreasonable but at the same time I'm hoping that I plateau for a while since I'm only at 29 weeks.  Eeek! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"