Trying to Get Pregnant

Ovulation and Chocolate **cantalopes24**

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today (or soon), and I have been craving chocolate like crazy today.  I've never noticed this connection before...does anyone else crave chocolate during O? 

btw, my husband got home from work and said he was craving candy, so he asked me if I wanted anything.  I told him about the pretzel M&Ms (as recommended by Cantalopes24) and he found them!  They are amazing!!  And I normally hate pretzels...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ovulation and Chocolate **cantalopes24**

• I have never craved foods during O, unless it was a coincidence.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMelissa2216:

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today (or soon), and I have been craving chocolate like crazy today.  I've never noticed this connection before...does anyone else crave chocolate during O? 

btw, my husband got home from work and said he was craving candy, so he asked me if I wanted anything.  I told him about the pretzel M&Ms (as recommended by Cantalopes24) and he found them!  They are amazing!!  And I normally hate pretzels...

You are welcome. Thank you for putting my name next to ovulation. I'm glad they could show up together somewhere even if its not IRL lol. Enjoy your M&M's!!!! I am going to have to pick up an economy size bag this weekend.

• Loading the player...
  • imagecantalopes24:
    imageMelissa2216:

You are welcome. Thank you for putting my name next to ovulation. I'm glad they could show up together somewhere even if its not IRL lol. Enjoy your M&M's!!!! I am going to have to pick up an economy size bag this weekend.

Lol,  I'm sorry.

• I crave it right before AF arrives. I actually know that I am pregnant when I don't crave it and have a slight aversion.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imageMelissa2216:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMelissa2216:

Lol,  I'm sorry.

Lol dont be sorry, I was totally serious. I'm superstitious. I'm hoping it will help.

• I usually get cravings the week before my period, but the first time I ovulated after I got off of BC, I was craving salt and sweets until my AF came.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I crave chocolate on a daily basis. I will have to try those M&Ms. No, I do not notice myself craving things any more so during this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"