Health & Exercise
Options

BOB Revolution vs Valco

I have been doing some research on jogging strollers and thought I was pretty set on getting a BOB revolution.  Mainly due to the fact that a close girlfriend with a baby jogs with her baby and bob religiously and loves it.  Today I went to the store to do a lil browsing around and was introduced to the Valco.  This one seemed like a great jogging stroller as well.  I also like the fact that you can add on a attachment for a toddler.  We are planning to try for #2 maybe when LO #1 is about 9 months. So i know if i go with the bob i'm going to have to switch it out for a duallie at that time.   What i did notice with the Valco is that when you have on the attachment for the 2nd child there was not a lot of leg room for the child that is sitting in the stroller. Also, not sure how jogging with the attachment would be.

Any thoughts on these two different joggers?

Re: BOB Revolution vs Valco

• Options
    Not sure about the Valco, but I LOVE my BOB!!!  I was so happy when I got it.  I'm not sure what I would do without it!  But I understand what you are saying about having to trade up later on for the double stroller.  One good thing is that you could probably get almost all of your money back for the BOB selling it online since they are so durable and then use that to purchase the double.  Let me know what you decide and how you like the Valco if you get it!
  • Options
    I have the BOB revolution duallie and LOVE it!!  We bought ours used, for half price.  It's fantastic!  We got the car seat adapter for it, and have used it so much.  I would definitely recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"