San Diego Babies

Fallbrook Hospital-Natural Birth

Hello All! 

I am 21 weeks and meeting with a new OB next week, my current OB is in Temecula and I do not think I can acheive a natural birth with his practice or at the hospital here.  I am heard great things about Dr. Bianchi, and he delivers out of Fallbrook hospital. 

Has anyone delivered or know someone who has delivered here? 

I want a Hep-Lock, to be able to move around and change positions, and even be able to squat as opposed to feet in stirrups.  I am interested in the UCSD birth center, but for a first-timer I am nervous about the drive from Temecula to Hillcrest...

Re: Fallbrook Hospital-Natural Birth

• Not sure what his status is, but have you looked into Dr. Biter?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I actually had Bianchi before I opted out to go to Best Start Birth Center in San Diego... he's a good guy, nothing wrong with him at all but I really wanted to get the most out of my Natural Birth ;) feel free to MSG me if you have any questions and Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't figure out how to message you! 

Yeah I met with him and I LOVE him.  As a first timer I thought staying closer to home was easier for me.  With my work schedule, etc, driving to Hillcrest every month was not really do-able. 

For our next child I am very interested in Best Start though.  He assured me that he would listen to my needs and if I wanted natural he supported me.  A doula I interviewed vouched for him and said if you are doing a natural hospital birth, Dr. B is the doctor to have. 

So, we will see!!  17 weeks to go. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"