South Jersey Babies

Daycare near Mount Laurel

Anyone have any good suggestions for daycare in or near Mount Laurel or Moorestown?  Thanks!

Re: Daycare near Mount Laurel

• I've been very happy with Kiddie Academy in Mt. Laurel. DD#1 has gone there since about 4 months old, and the new one will be attending also once I go back to work after maternity leave.
  • Thanks. What are the hours? Cost?
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they open at 7am, and are open until 6pm. Cost depends on the age/development of your child, and if you're full time or part time. (Infant room is the most expensive because the teacher/child ratio is lowest, and full-time is anything 3 days or over). I can't tell from your posts (since you're one of the rare Bumpies with nothing in your signature!) are you pg now, or do you have an older child?  Jamie and Keli are usually in the office during the day and can answer specifics about cost depending on which room your child will be in and how many days per week you need.  (856) 439-1118

EDIT: just saw your ticker, congratulations!  The infant room is $225/week right now for full-time, but tuition usually goes up $5-$10/week in the fall.

• Thanks so much.  If we end up going there I will contact you in case you get a referral credit or anything!
  • I am a little late responding, but we had toured a bunch when I was preg and selected Just Children in Mt Laurel (the Bishops Gate location). 

**I ended up WAH, so we did not enroll.  I would recommend checking them out though!

• I used to work at Chesterbrook Academy in Moorestown.  I don't know current conditions, tuition, hours, etc. but at the time it was a very nice and reputable facility that took good care of the children.  Good luck!
  • My daughter goes to Just Children in Mt. Laurel (Brigg?s Rd behind Border?s location). They are awesome! $235/week full time.

• Thanks so much.  I will check all of these out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"