Maine Babies

ANY??

Maine Mommies out there?! This seems like a very slow state board!!

Re: ANY??

• It is slow over here. Hopefully things will pick up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.gabsmommy.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everyone from Maine has really stayed on the Maine Nest Board.  All of the mommies and mommies-to-be... come join us over there!

I'm not pregnant or TTC but I was just checking out this board to see if anyone was over here and invite you to the nest!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there!!

Just joined. I am 13 weeks and due 12/31!!!

Jenn

• I just found the local boards.  My daughter is 2 weeks old.  It does seem like a very slow board though.
  • I was starting to think no one in Maine was on here!! Glad to see there is a few other mainers around!!!
  • Come to the Maine Nest board!! Its very active and we have lots of moms and moms-to-be so you won't be alone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • aaaah, veeery slow indeeed, :d until now I didn't think there was anyone from Maine on here d:
  • Fellow Mainer here!  Not new to the bump website but very new to the boards.  Due 11/23/2010 and this is my first child.  I'm 31, DH is 33.  We've waited a while so we could enjoy marriage and just being a couple for a bit.  We're so excited to be parents!!!

• Hello! My name is Catherine and I am new to this board and the state.  I'm going to have LOTS of questions..so I hope you guys are ready!

Catherine :)

• ahh not surprised there are so few maine mommies. Glad I'm not the only one! Welcome Catherine to Maine!
  • I'm Megan and I'm also new to the Maine and these boards. I'm 5 1/5 weeks along with my first baby and am hoping everything continues to go smoothly. It would be great to connect with other expecting moms out there!
  • I'm Nicole and I am new to the boards. I'm starting my 9th week, I'm due in August with my first child. I would love to find Maine Mommies to chat with. My DH & I TTC for over 2 years and I pray this entire pregnancy goes well and we have a healthy addition to our family. I have tried other boards but no one talks back.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers image image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"