Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Teeth ache before period?

Hi Ladies,

I feel that since DS was born prior to getting my period my teeth and gums ache. I just went for my regular dental checkup and everything was perfect. No cavities.I have great dental hygiene and the dentist said everything looks great.

I feel that this all may be related to my cycle. I read that some women do experience this and it's due to hormones right before they get their period.

Any of you ladies experience this?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Teeth ache before period?

• Options
    how weird!  same thing is happening to me!  I'm getting ready to start and last night my teeth/gums were killing me.  I thought maybe I was clenching them in my sleep, but now this makes me wonder if it's not what you are talking about.
  • Options

I typically clench and gride my teeth and use a little mouth piece. It's a tiny little piece to help with that. But, yes, anyways I am supposed to get my period next week and my gums are just aching this week. This happened a few times when I was pregnant but I feel it has become a symptom the week before my period. They ache so much that I feel it makes me want to clench down even more. It's driving me crazy. But I am happy to hear that I am not the only one. It's just uncomfortable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEbethM0231:
    how weird!  same thing is happening to me!  I'm getting ready to start and last night my teeth/gums were killing me.  I thought maybe I was clenching them in my sleep, but now this makes me wonder if it's not what you are talking about.
    DITTO! word for word!

I am planning to go to the dentist though. my top 2 wisdom teeth are coming in, but they haven't really hurt till the last day or two. I am PMS-ing majorly right now too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"