Canada Babies
Options

Military Moms 2 Be?

I was going to ask if there was any New Brunswick moms to be out there but then I thought to myself who else knows about being a pregnant military wife then military wives themselves. I am a military wife currently posted to CFB Gagetown and I am just looking to see if there are any more pregnant mw's there are out there. I am currently 7 weeks with my second and despite the nausea loving most every minute of it. Drop and line and lets see what kind of military wife response we can get...if any...lol :D

Re: Military Moms 2 Be?

• Options

I know Canada Nesties has one... DRAsh, you could page her. I believe her DH is home for good now but she's familiar with the life. 

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/3230708/ShowForum.aspx

• Options

Hey there!!

I have been a military wife and now I am a pregnant military gf...lol....My bf is at CFB Petawawa, and we live in Pembroke!...   This is #4 baby for me and #1 for my bf...I am thrilled and excited to go through this pregnancy, minus him leaving for exercises and courses!!  

Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabybird327:
    I was going to ask if there was any New Brunswick moms to be out there but then I thought to myself who else knows about being a pregnant military wife then military wives themselves. I am a military wife currently posted to CFB Gagetown and I am just looking to see if there are any more pregnant mw's there are out there. I am currently 7 weeks with my second and despite the nausea loving most every minute of it. Drop and line and lets see what kind of military wife response we can get...if any...lol :D

SHUT UP! I'm at Gagetown! 

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hey there!

I'm due Oct. 1st with our first and we (my husband and I ) will be moved into our PMQ in Gagetown mid August!!

When are you due?

• Options

jvitse:

I am due the 13th of November : ) I also sent you a PM hopefully you get it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"