Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Lauren Crib Conversion Rails?

For anyone who has this crib, where did you find the conversion rails?  I can't find them!

Re: Graco Lauren Crib Conversion Rails?

• I don't think there are rails. The headboard just attaches to a regular metal bed frame.
  • Like pp said it doesn't have conversion rails. ?That is why the back of the crib has the extra holes drilled in. ?You can hood it to a standard metal twin bed frame. ?Hope that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have been searching for these rails for several days now (which is how I found your post) as I purchased this crib a few months ago and was told they didn't have the rails at the time (which could have just been lack of knowledge on their part).  I found two sites thanks to the other responses, including Babies R Us that say they take standard rails.

Product Description

Durable, versatile and beautiful, the Graco Lauren 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is certified to be safe. Simple yet elegant in style, this sturdy crib features stationary side rails for a safe sleeping environment for baby with a mattress platform that adjusts to three different heights depending on the age of your baby. This crib transitions easily to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), daybed and full-size headboard. (bed frame not included)  

However, it's supposed to convert to a toddler bed.  How is the different from their definition of a daybed?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have this crib and I also don't understand how it could convert to a toddler bed...maybe using the sides/ends as headboard and footboard instead of the front and back? We are converting to a full size bed using regular bed rails.
  • imagehappilyhis:
    I have this crib and I also don't understand how it could convert to a toddler bed...maybe using the sides/ends as headboard and footboard instead of the front and back? We are converting to a full size bed using regular bed rails.

Just remove the front part of the crib.   

• Thank you!  Just one more thing I don't need to buy right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"