Missouri Babies
Options

Anybody at SLB?

Do you know at what point I can ask to be induced and/or have my membranes stripped?

I've been having early labor contractions every 3-5 minutes for the last two  days but I can't get passed 2cm/80%.  I can't go to work because of the pain and distance (I work an hour from the hospital) so I'm stuck at home using up my Mat Leave.  Any idea on how far along I have to be to induce? 

Re: Anybody at SLB?

• Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used a
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you iwth
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your 6
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your 6 weeks after... that
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your 6 weeks a
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with y
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks. He really frowned on my request for induction and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 3 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your 6 weeks after...
  • Options
    I was able to ask my doc to strip my membranes at my visit at 39 weeks when I was 1cm. He really frowned on my request for induction (they don't discuss it until 41.5 weeks at the practice that I went to) and I understand now why... I ended up with ruptured membranes 2 days after the stripping but no labor and required pitocin, 26 hours of labor and a c-section.... I think that you can request that the time prior to your delivery be used as sick time..I think they still have to provide you with your 6 weeks after... that was the way it worked for me... but my mat leave was also under short term disability... good luck... walk walk walk and maybe try some "sure fire" means of moving things along - wink wink...
  • Options
    talk about a hiccup... stupid bump
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"