Military Families
Options

Pray this is it!

I haven't been on this board in a while, DH and I took DD on a li'l vacay up to the Twin Cities area for a while...

But on 10 June DH put in a list of BOP's for us. Some of you may remember, this is DH's first base out of tech school and we've been here 7 years...well, it's still pending. Usually by day 14 or so they shoot us down.

Please pray this is it and we get orders!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pray this is it!

• Options
    Good Luck!  DH and I just got away from that base about 2 months ago.
  • Options
    It's so hard to get away from here! How long were you up here for?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH went there after tech school too and was there almost 9 years before he got involuntary orders.  Both of us are from ND and he wanted to be stationed there, but we were both ready for something new.

• Options
    Oh God, 9 years is way more than I could handle. DH is from the Twin Cities, Minn and I'm from Cinci, Ohio. It's time for a change, for something new. I'm praying this list of BOP's will be our ticket out of here.
  • Options
    DH just found out we were denied for our BOP.  We had Minot on the list.. ugh!  Hopefully it works out better for you than it did for us.  The BOP was pointless.  DH put in for 10 bases and we got denied for them ALL, even though our friends of the same rank and everything got orders.  DH will probably have to go to Korea in order to get out of here (we're at Nellis).
  • Options

imageMrsDeLaVara:
    DH just found out we were denied for our BOP.  We had Minot on the list.. ugh!  Hopefully it works out better for you than it did for us.  The BOP was pointless.  DH put in for 10 bases and we got denied for them ALL, even though our friends of the same rank and everything got orders.  DH will probably have to go to Korea in order to get out of here (we're at Nellis).

So far we've gad 5 lists of BOPs (8 bases each) shot down. A guy DH works with put his in, with many of the bases DH has on ours. He was denied in about 14 days. He said he doesn't understand why ours has been pending over 4 weeks but with our track record (usually by 14 days we're denied) he would think it's a good sign. I'm praying it is. I want and need out of here.

• Options
    Good luck!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"