Multiples
Options

Good diaper bag for twins?

Anyone have any suggestions on a good diaper bag?  I'm having twins, so I'm looking for one with lots of room and pockets.  Thanks!!

Re: Good diaper bag for twins?

• Options

Ours aren't here yet but we bougth the Route 66 messenger style bag but found it on ebags for $15 cheaper. We'll be getting a 2nd changing pad for it just incase but we love the bag. I just wanted one cool/funky one for the two of us.

Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options
    We use a Vera Bradley Super Tote.  It's perfect!  Big, lots of pockets, can hold supplies for 3 kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use a Diaper Dude. Started out with a backpack (Sienna from BRU) but it was a little too small and it's easier to find things in a messenger bag. It's not pretty but we just hang it over the stroller handle rather than carrying it so that doesn't bother me.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    I have the Skip Hop City Chic bag. I LOVE it.  It is big and comes with a detachable clutch to keep all my stuff in.  It is also made of a completely wipeable fabric.  It also has two clips to go onto any stroller.  Really great bag.
  • Options
    Lots of twin moms recommend the Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe bag.  You can get it at the baby stores for around $80, but I got it off Amazon for around $60.  I haven't used it yet, but it has lots of pockets for storage, insulated bottle holders, changing pad, long strap to go over a double stroller, etc.  It's not "pretty" but seems very functional.  I'll probably buy a more cutesy one for short outings.
    TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesescms2004:
    Lots of twin moms recommend the Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe bag.  You can get it at the baby stores for around $80, but I got it off Amazon for around $60.  I haven't used it yet, but it has lots of pockets for storage, insulated bottle holders, changing pad, long strap to go over a double stroller, etc.  It's not "pretty" but seems very functional.  I'll probably buy a more cutesy one for short outings.

I have this bag and love it.  I got mine from Buy Buy Baby and used a 20% off coupon.  It is large enough to carry everything you'd need for the babies and there is a smaller zippered section where you can put personal stuff (wallet, lipgloss, keys, etc) so you don't have to carry a purse as well.  One other plus is Dad can use it too b/c its not too girly;)

• Options
    imageInky75:

imagesescms2004:

I have this bag and love it.  I got mine from Buy Buy Baby and used a 20% off coupon.  It is large enough to carry everything you'd need for the babies and there is a smaller zippered section where you can put personal stuff (wallet, lipgloss, keys, etc) so you don't have to carry a purse as well.  One other plus is Dad can use it too b/c its not too girly;)

Another good thing about the Skip Hop Duo Delux is that it has clips for hanging it on a stroller, not just the strap, which holds it up high enough to use easily.  We have two smaller bags that we got from the hospital for quick trips with just one baby, but this bag works great when we have both out for a long time.

• Options
    I have the Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack and it's great!
  • Options
    Great!!  Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. I'm going to check them out online now.  Have a good night!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"