Military Families
Options

Keesler AFB

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Biloxi area who has small kids. I just moved here this month and I don't know anyone. I have an 18 month old son. 

Re: Keesler AFB

• Options
    No kids yet but I'm not anti-child by any means.  Wink  PM me if you want, I mostly hang out over on Military Nesties.
  • Options
    My husband is stationed at NCBC in Gulfport, but we live in Biloxi.  I have a 2 month old, much younger than your son, but I am available.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! So what is there to do around here? Do you live in base housing? I just moved here from Washington and I know nothing about this area! lol. 
  • Options
    The FRG leader here is super nice. You should go to the family readiness center and check into meetings and play groups. 
    30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

So glad I found this.  We will be moving to Keesler in October with a 9 month old.  We are originally from about 2 hours north so it's not that big of a deal, however DH may be training in Vegas for 2 months leaving me and DD in Gulfport.  Any website available for me to puruse will waiting for the move?

• Options
    imageMsOdom:

So glad I found this.  We will be moving to Keesler in October with a 9 month old.  We are originally from about 2 hours north so it's not that big of a deal, however DH may be training in Vegas for 2 months leaving me and DD in Gulfport.  Any website available for me to puruse will waiting for the move?

Are you going to live on the Naval Base or want to find an apartment? I'd go to the website for the base and look at the housing. Gulfport, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, and D'Iberville are all very close together. So research ALL these towns!  

30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"