North Carolina Babies

Oh and Kathryn has surgery next week

Kathryn has to have her tonsils/adnoids out next Wednesday.  Jeremiah goes back to UNC tomorrow and then will be sedated on Friday for more tests.  AND he's still running a fever that started June 2.  What next?

Re: Oh and Kathryn has surgery next week

• My goodness, Jones! You are such a strong person to go through all that you have in the last year - and are continuing to go through. Hang in there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You have A LOT on your plate right now. Hugs sent your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • You've definitely have your hands full!  I hope everything goes smoothly for Kathryn's surgery and that you can finally figure out what's going on with J! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OH my, I hope your insurance doesn't end today. :( Hope the surgery goes well!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• they say bad things come in 3s so hopefully nothing else will come your way. Hope the surgery goes well and they find out whats wrong with your little boy.
  • That is so hard, are you going to be able to go forward with everything now that DH lost his job? I can't imagine the medical expense that would be related to those issues. I hope things get better for your family soon.
  • oh man!!  i'm so sorry you guys are just getting hit all at once!  thoughts and prayers for you and your family!!
  • Seriously, I just want to hug you right now.  Stay strong!  The Lord works ALL things for HIS good!   Hang in there.  Know that you are being a great testimony for God, your children, and your DH. 

I pray Kathryn's surgery goes well on Wednesday.  I also will be praying for Jeremiah as the doctors run tests on him.  

• narknark member

:(

I haven't been around in a while. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your fam. Stay strong. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"