Utah Babies
Options

St. George Mamas

Well, we're currently in Salt Lake but will more likely than not be moving to St. George this summer but there is no southern Utah board. Any mamas from that area???

Re: St. George Mamas

• Options
    im from cedar city theres no boards for us eather
  • Options
    i live in Cedar too. We need to make a board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm happy to see some southern utah mamas! I potentially find out today about moving down that direction. We're actually looking at Hurricane but honestly, I'm not familar at all with Southern Utah! Any tips that you ladies can give? Keep in mind, I'm a city girl at heart so this is like moving out to the country for me!
  • Options

What a bummer ladies!  I just moved FROM Cedar!  I live in Payson now (from Payson, moved to Cedar, and had to move back to Payson...but TOTALLY miss Cedar City). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im 26 weeks along and my advice to anyone moving here is be ready for the heat! I love the heat, but being pregnant in the summer is very different! I swim at least once a week and drink TONS of water! :)
  • Options
    I live in Hurricane, and we love it!  Of course I was raised in St. George, and to me Hurricane is like what St.George used to feel like.  It's a real nice community, we even have a WalMart now. 8) It's a place that grows on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"