Two Under 2
Options

Joovy users please come in

Hello!

I am looking into a double stroller the turns into a sit and stand that is compatible with the chicco infant car seat - I really like the style and design of the joovy...

is it compatible with the chicco car seat?  Where is the car seat adaption located - front or back?

ease of use?

is there such a thing as a double stroller that turns into the sit and stand?  What's the name of this version?

Which do you have?  Would you have done anything differently?

I have an active 2 year old with one on the way - but my daughter likes to take naps once in a while in the stroller so I'm not sure if I want to give up the seat just yet for very long days at a fair, zoo or park.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Joovy users please come in

• Options

Sit N Stand makes a double stroller with two seats. Then it turns into a regular sit n stand when you want it to. I have heard great reviews on it but went to the store to try it out and didnt like the fact that if you put the infant car seat in the back, it stuck out of the canopy..

I think it is called Sit N Stand deluxe or plus. Walmart.com has them. Check it out, you might like it :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"